Recommend a player for the 2017 Lake George Ultimate Team Camp Experience
Perhaps the most exciting individual event that we have assembled in our 9 years running lacrosse events is this summer’s Ultimate Team Camp Experience at Golden Goal Park in Fort Ann, NY.
We have all had the opportunity to attend individual showcases as participants, parents, and recruiters. They are an awesome chance to be seen in front of the college coaches that you want to play for, but so many times these events can turn into a individual display of skills without much of a “team” element.
This event is different, and the list of NCAA coaches that have committed to coaching teams at this event such as Stony Brook, Towson, Binghamton, Bellarmine, Wagner, SUNY-Plattsburgh, Utica, Endicott, Cortland, Lake Erie College, Frostburg State, VMI, Dominican, UMass-Boston, and more is a testament to just how much coaches LOVE this format.
The focus on this event, in addition to exposure NCAA Coaches from all 3 divisions, is player development. Players in HS Graduating Classes 2018-2024 will be coached by 2 NCAA Coaches and participate in practices and team building activities to prepare them to compete in the Lake George National Invitational against club teams such as Penguins Select Lacrosse, Hawks Lacrosse, RI Bulldogs, Top Gun Littlenecks, Rhino Lacrosse and more.
The event is less about traditional “recruiting” and more about an opportunity for players of all ages to get to know college coaches on a personal level and engage them about what it takes to play lacrosse and be successful at the NCAA level in a fun and competitive environment.
Players can be recommended at the link below by past or present coaches. The process for selection to this event is all about ATTITUDE. To be considered, players must display a terrific attitude, willingness to learn, and have a desire to one day play college lacrosse.
ALL interested players must be recommended by a current or former coach here:
Please see below for the program schedule and more details!
Teams have a STRICT Maximum of 20 players (2 Goalie, 6 Defensemen, 7 Midfielders, 5 Attackmen)
2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
- 3 Nights Room and Board at Golden Goal Sports Park Olympic Style Athlete Village. Learn more by clicking here.
- 3 Meals per Day Friday and Saturday, 2 Meals per Day Thursday and Sunday
- 5 game minimum as part of “Team PrimeTime” in the Lake George National Invitational
- Open to players in graduating classes 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024
- Full Adrenaline Team Treatment Apparel Pack — Full Zip Hoodie, Shooter Shirt, Sublimated Reversible and Shorts, Socks and Hat. (Design may vary from image)
- 3 Team Practices with your assigned team’s dedicated coaching staff
- Team Building and Recruiting Seminar (2018-2020)
- Nightly Team Bonfire in the Athlete Village
- NCAA Coaches on site recruiting (2018-2020, Friday-Sunday)
- Tournament Highlight Tape/Full Game Footage Available for additional fee (2018-2020)
- Albany Airport Pick Up/Drop Off available for additional fee